Re: perfect harp amp.....

Andrew wrote:
> Great point about the Monitor mix. I solved this issue by
> purchasing a Powered Monitor and using that, thus eliminating the
> issue of the harp being in the main monitor mix too loudly. You can
> also use a good powered solid state amp for this as well (I think
> Richard Hunter remarked about using a Keyboard amp).

I'm not clear on precisely how a powered monitor works.  Does your
signal go through your effects and then through the powered monitor,
and on to the PA?  Sounds like a good idea, like having an amp with a
line out that runs to the PA.  Of course, bringing your own powered
amplifier negates some of the benefits of the preamp/modeler, like
not having to drag around equipment.

- -tim