[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 76

As far as the CD giveaway goes, who knows who she would have had listen to
it, a lot more people in higher places who might have you do a session for 100
times the little gig money we pull or the $15 CD. Look at the big picture,
haven't we all pissed away $15 on something less possible of bringing rewards.
Saying, I'd be thrilled for you to have it, put your phone number in it and
be  gone, no matter what you drum up in your head you would like to say, who
knows.  Don't be jealous of what she makes, there is a price to pay for
everything in  life. Hell, she can't get up there and play harp like you man. In my
main  profession of drug addiction I deal with people that are so angry within
themselves, it comes out like a leaky faucet and sprays on everyone else, that
 is the only way they can diffuse it or it eats them up to look in the
mirror. Be  well, sometimes you gotta suck it up for what may be Your benefit in the
long  run.Sonny told me, No matter how many people in the house, always put
on a  show, number one they paid to see you, number two you never know Who
might be in  the audience. Sonny Jr.