[Harp-L] RE: Jason Ricci Dowload

In case some of you haven't discovered this yet, I'll post a link here to an MP3. It was my introduction to Jason, and I bought his CD on the spot. The MP3 is a live cut, something like 18 min. long. You'll have to look about 3/4 of the down a very long page to find him. Jaw-dropping! There's some other interesting stuff there as well.

http://www.crispinsartwell.com/harpguide.htm

Enjoy,

Tim Dougherty
www.HarpMicGaskets.com