[Harp-L] cutting foam for harp cases

I used a bandsaw and some foam we make prosthetic leg covers out of to make
an insert for an old tweed suitcase that would hold my harps vertically, not
horizontally.... the result is that my case holds something like 60 harps.
I don't have a website to post a photo, but if someone could host the pic,
I'd show everyone.  It's easy to do, too.

I had actually been thinking about custom-making them for others.  any
interest there?

bill

29/12/2004
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
This electronic mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, use or distribution of this electronic mail or the information
contained herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact
our Compliance Dept at: Compliance@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blifford@xxxxxxxxx