Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Low ocatave harmonicas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Lavoie" <lavoie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey everyone! Who sells the Low ocatave Seydel harmonicas.

I went to the NAMM show last year and asked the Seydel rep the same question and was told that you couldn't buy them in the states. If you're looking for an online retailer try here, http://www.harponline.de/. I've used them and they are honest, quick, and reliable.

I own several including a low- low F. Seydel is doing some great things with special tunings, I just hope they get enough support to continue the process.

Mark