[Harp-L] Cleaning a chromatic harp

Hello, since we had the recent discussion of cleaning used harps, what about
this chromatic one I bought and never use? I got it for $55, and since that
was the best price I'd ever seen one, I thought maybe I'd like to see what
it was all about. But upon finding that all the valve does is move the harp
up a half step, I became uninterested because I play with a neck rack, and I
don't really play the kind of music that requires the half-step up move. I
know there's a hands-free chromatic with a neck rack, but still it's not my
type of playing. Unless of course someone has a video or audio tape of how
to play this, I would like to sell it somewhere.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com