[Harp-L] Roy Acuff's Harpmen

Anyone got dates for who played harp with Roy Acuff when? I've got some radio transcriptions from the 40s with diatonic
played in 1st position. I would have said from the date that it was Jimmie Riddle, and to me the style sounds like
Riddle (with the button missing) But I never heard Jimmie R. play anything but chromatic. I know Onie Wheeler played
harp with Acuff, I think from the 50s until the end (with Riddle on piano) but I never heard Onie play anything but Lost
John stuff in 2nd position.
I don't imagine there will be too many replies to this post, but it's been bugging me for years.
Cheers,
Rick Dempster