Re: [Harp-L] What's it called?

Rik,
This jogged my memory.  About 25 years or more ago, I remember seeing  John
Lee Hooker having a small wooden box on the floor with a mic  under it and him
patting his foot on it.  It was a really good  effect.  That would be cost
effective if that is the effect you are looking  for.
Boogie

In a message dated 12/6/2004 11:32:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,