[Harp-L] Re : Bose Personal Amplification System , is " TOO COOL "

Joel Fritz Sez :

I haven't tried it, but I recently bought a surround sound system and
did a lot of research in newsgroups. There are a lot of strong opinions
about Bose products in general. There's a sizeable group of people who
take a very negative view. The general negative view is cheap
components in an unusual looking box. I don't know enough about the
technical side to make an informed judgement.

Hurricane Sez .

Well Joel :

I am a believer in the Bose approach since the mid 70's , seems the only complaints against Bose were from people who were far from being " objectionable " in their approach to understanding these systems Bose has been putting out a long long time . I met many of these so called " Audiophiles " they mostly are status seeking suck upeeees .. this new system is hot I have known about them a while now and want one some day , maybe if I am a good boy santa will drop one down the chimney for me - - NOT - - -! LOL .

The systems Bose has had out for many years ( remember the 901's anyone  ? , wow what a sound ) play out to the " less is best " school " of thought... and ....so do I .

... ya can't fight a good idea you join it .....

Sincerely :

HR

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com