Re: [Harp-L] Driving While Blind (Blowing)?

I play in the car, but mostly noodle around with 1st position stuff
and no hand effects.  I use lip block one handed as opposed to
pucker which I use most of the time.  I guess what I would say is
that I wouldn't "practice" in the car.  Practice to me is too
thought intensive.  I don't think that noodling is any more of a
distraction than talking to a person in the passenger seat.  I do,
however, try to remember anything good that I come up with.  If I
would do one thing different it would be to have some way to record
those cool little things that happen to be flushed out later when I
can "practice".

JD