[Harp-L] Re: harmonica stands

Mike Fugazzi wrotes:

Does anybody know where I can find a harmonica stand?  I know
hamonicamasterclass.com has one, but are there any others out there? I'd like
something that can stand at about waist level and hold a mic as well as
at least 12 diatonics.

Hi Mike..........I wasn't willing to spend the cash for a "professional"
harmonica stand.  I spent $20 for a cheap keyboard stand and lay a 4 foot board
across.  It sets up to my right and everything is laid out and easy to get to.
Plenty of room for 22 diatonics, 3 chromatics, two mics, with room to spare.
Occassionaly, I use a Harp Commander and its right there with everything else.
 Its easy to set up and take down.  I bungee the board and stand together.  It
works for me.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt