Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield, some more thoughts

Some 25 years later I still remeber exactly where I was and what I was doing when I first heard that live version of Driftin' and Driftin' on the radio. I was stunned. I think by then the live album was out of current release and I had to settle for the Golden Butter vinyl which I still have. I did get to see Paul Butterfield live when he was out touring with Rick Danko formerly of the band. An interesting show to be sure. fjm