[Harp-L] Spah Pic's Chris & Tim

Dear Chris :

Thanks for the pics link you posted .

I have a question ?
This pic < http://www.michalekstrone.com/tuesnight.jpg > of yourself on stage with others .

Reminds me of a club named " Bogart's in St. Louis at Laclaides Landing near the Mississipi river that I had played in a few years back ( 1993 ?) , am I close ?

Also . You are a big guy too , heh heh like me heh heh , did you play H.S. or College football ? You sure look like you could have ! ( that is a compliment :) or were you a wrestler ( I was ) too maybe ?

Thanks to Tim Moyer too for helping along with Chris to putting faces on some of the members of this forum .

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx