Re: [Harp-L] Photos From SPAH St Louis, 2004?

That's old news.  They've been rooming together at SPAH for years.
Rosco's "wife" Chris doesn't have an issue with it as long as it's
once a year.  :-)

Rosco's sensitive side is the secret to his beautiful playing.

Chris Michalek
Avenger of the Downtrodden