Re: [Harp-L] Special Events and Festivals

BassHarp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Seems to be some confusion as to the time/location of some
> of the many harmonica festivals, contests, blues fests,
> master classes, etc. Most are listed on our very own
> giglist, if not all.

i just wanted to thank you for providing this for all
of us.  as a relative newbie, i'm anxious for any
opportunity to catch live gigs.  i check out the
giglist regularly to make sure i don't miss any
opoties.  know that your efforts are valuable
and appreciated.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.