[Harp-L] Shure Controlled Magnetic carts

OK - I'm watching e-Bay. There are so many different CM cartridges! Some have part numbers like 99C86HF or 99A86JA. Others have the "replacement cartridge" number (like R5 or R5B). Still others list only the Mic model. I know about Shure's discontinued products pages - very helpful, but not helpful enough! Not all mics are there (like a 520D) and reading ALL of them to try to figure out which cart went with which mic is more labor than I care to invest.

But I don't want to mistakenly bid on a cartridge that is too big to fit in a 520D sized shell, nor do I want a lo-impedance-only cartridge like the R5B. Does anyone out there have a cross reference of the different CM carts that would make it possible to figure out size and impedance?

Thanks....