Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2004

At 15:38 23/08/2004, Tim Moyer - Working Man's Harps wrote:
Also true to prior SPAHs, my fondest experiences were not in the formal
sessions.

Absolutely!! Formal stuff is great to hear and see... informal happens ONCE and involves you personally.

<Giant snip>
I'm glad
it's over (at my age you can't live on beer and no sleep forever -- believe
me, I've tried), but I can't wait to do this again.

At YOUR age Tim??? Do you want lessons?? :)

We just book the 'Stars'. They strut their stuff on stage, we love it and learn a lot from it... But they then get down to what they really love almost without exception... getting out of the formal and REALLY letting loose with their friends at ALL levels of expertise. The situation builds and you have a stellar experience. Over the years this has always happened, let's pray it always will

We can't buy that... We just stand back and YOU make it happen.

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH  ( a little tired also :))