[Harp-L] Cm cartridges

Hi- introducing myself. I'm new to HARP-L but been playing harp for several years. In a message dated 8/22/04 3:29:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, G wrote:

Shure Brother Controlled Magnetic elements sound great, especially with
small tube amps. You can easily pick them up second hand from US$10 to US$20

If you can point me to where I can get Shure CM cartridges at those prices I would very much appreciate it. I love my CM - and I'd like to have a spare.

Cheers

/G H