[Harp-L] WestSide 35 Harp Amp For Sale $1500.00

Gentleman,

This is my first time on Harp-L, I'm not sure if selling gear is allowed - so forgive me if it is not!  Anyway, If someone is in the market for buying a Holland harp amp, I could save them some money.  I'm asking $1500.00 non-negotible, sorry I don't need the money, so I'll keep it till someone can afford it, that is the least  that I can accept.  It has built in reverb, and a line out. I paid $1650.00 in 2001.  To buy the same thing today new, could run as much as $2400.00. It is a westside andy 35, and has 4-10's, the color is brown.  It has been played a lot, but it has only gotten sweeter with use!!! "WHY" am I selling it?  I'm simply crazy, that's my story and I'm stickin to it. For more information, call 412-782-2269 or franze52@xxxxxxx<mailto:franze52@xxxxxxx>  Thank-you, Frank!