[Harp-L] Chromatic MeisterKlasse and chroms starting below middle C

Hi all

Does anybody have a feedback to share on the Chromatic Meisterklasse? This
is the only stock chrom (apart from the Chrometta 14) I've found that starts
on the G below C (which is a shame by the way as these low notes are much
needed).

Apart from Brendan Power's customized chromatic, I don't know of any 12 hole
chrom in C starting below the middle C (apart from tenor tuned ones that go
too low for me). Does anybody know any?

Thanks!

    Laurent