[Harp-L] Mark Wenner at Michaels Pub in Columbia, MD

I just got back from the usual Tuesday night blues jam at Michaels Pub in Columbia, Maryland (www.michaelspub.com). Much to my surprise The Nighthawks (featuring Mark Wenner) were the house band. Mark sounded awesome. It was a dream come true as I was playing harp through Mark's rig while he sang vocals. I had to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming. He even said some nice things about my playing. It is something I will remember for a long time. I had a great time and even got to see Michael Phelps and the USA team win two more gold medals, in between tunes. Thanks for letting me share. - dave