[Harp-L] Re : Disaster

Dear Steve :

Reading your words reminds me of an experience I went through just after returning to the maninland USA from 7 years living on the Big Island Hawaii , I was tuned to a TV station here in southern California when images of a neighbor hood on the famous Black Sand beach of Kalapana was consumed by a lava flow , homes I spent time in with their respective families , the local little store , and the whole black sand beach were consumed before my tearing eyes ..

To quote a saying from Turkey and other Eurasian parts :

" My your mouring pass quickly "

Raising a Guinness and toasting you and those who have suffered a loss there with you to better times my man , best wishes and Cheers mate .

Hurricane Ramón

aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com