[Harp-L] Saw some old masters

Got to see John Sebastian ~and~ Arlo Guthrie last night (along with Melanie,
but I left during her set).  Of course they played their "hits," both using
a neck rack when playing harp.  John played cross harp, and Arlo played
straight, a la Bob Dylan (who, he said, he met when Bob came to his house to
see Arlo's Dad).  Arlo is a much more forceful player (pretty much all the
way around).
Just thought it was cool and I'd share.  :-)

Rik Williger