[Harp-L] Gear For Sale

Hello lists

I have the following items I am offering the lists before I put these items on Ebay.

Brown tolex RI Fender Reverb tank (hardly used, NO footswitch)[no longer have '62 Fender Concert amp]

Premier black tolex reverb tank (just gone over at an amp shop)[CLEAN!!] no more Premier amps

Lectrosonics 8" speaker battery/electric powered busking/practice amp with power supply

60s Harmony amp Model 410A (decent shape)[i certainly have seen far worse]

55s Shure mic(elvis-vocal) from Mr. Microphone] brand new 25' cable goes with it

Shure PE53 with on/off switch (high impedance)

Shure 585 with on/off switch (high impedance)

Please email off list if any of these items generate interest.

Thanks as always,(bandwidth & more)

Hal Iwan
in MI