[Harp-L] Nidalap at the Hong Kong Festival

One of the great things about attending harmonica festivals is having the
chance to meet other players who you've only ever been in contact via
e-mail. I had the very good fortune of meeting Taiwanese player Lee Yeong
Shiang, better known to the various harp-groups as Nidalap. Nidalap is a
first class player on both chromatic and diatonic harmonicas, and came first
in the diatonic competition. I hope he gets the chance to strut his stuff at
some European and American conventions someday.

Cheers,

Paul