Re: [Harp-L] Book(s) on Chromatic

Omar,

I ran accross another title that looks promising
for what you're looking for, but I don't own it and
so can't give you an honest recommendation.

Book is called: "Beginning & Intermediate Level
Chromatic Harmonica Players: Musicianship and
Performance Skills" by Richard Martin.

Ran across it at Coast to Coast when I was checking
on that other book:
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/RMCHRO1.html

Good Luck!
--Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
---Li'l Ronnie Owens