Re: [Harp-L] Book(s) on Chromatic

--- smoky@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'm looking for books on chromatic that would
> help me with more than "these are the holes,
> these are the notes they play and here goes a
> few scales".

Omar,

You might consider picking up the "Complete
Chromatic Harmonica Method" by Phil Duncan.

It's a progressive book that helps develop reading
skills as well as notes/scales etc. There are a
bunch of song arrangements too, including classics,
folk and country.

That one will give you a good fundamental
understanding of chromatic, but isn't written for
nincompoops.

Pretty sure you can get it at Coast to Coast:
http://coast2coastmusic.com/

Good Luck!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
---Li'l Ronnie Owens