Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 00:36:29 +0100
From: "Steve Shaw" <moorcot@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Steve's  CD
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I hope I'm not in breach of list protocol here but here goes!

I've just made a CD of me playing (mostly) my traditional Irish stuff.
It's
almost all on SP20 low D or Lee Oskar G, with one tremolo track.  My
friend
and I made it in his studio.  It's 45 minutes, 14 tracks, with fiddle,
mandolin, guitar and vocals (on one track - not me singing!).  I paid
him
properly to help me do it, so, much as I'd like to, I can't afford to
give
it away.  It could be yours for 10 dollars/10 euros/£6 all-in, and I
can
even do Paypal.  If you think you may be interested, email me offlist
for
more details - no pressure!  I make no great claims for it!

If you've ever sent me your stuff you're getting one anyway!

Cheers

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica