Re: [Harp-L] Rick Epping not at SPAH?

Even the workers at Hohner are allowed to go on holiday!
Johnna Cossaboon will not be there either, again personal business intervened, both are sorry about it. I know because I have talked to both. Johnna has asked to have her place booked for next year. We will still be well served by Hohner this year.
Hey... ~I~ was unable to be there last year!

Douglas Tate
Pres ... SPAH

At 16:02 07/08/2004, you wrote:
Vern Smith wrote:
> I talked to Rick Epping about this but
> he doesn't plan to attend SPAH.

That's too bad, I get a lot out of Rick's attendance.  Seems a bit
odd to me that the Hohner US rep won't be at the largest harmonica
gathering in the US this year...

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps