[Harp-L] Sheet Music vs Tab

   I've only been playing harmonica for a couple months now, and aside
from some time spent jamming I've been playing tab that entire time. I
recently decided to pick up piano again so I got out all my sheet
music. On Billy Joel's Piano Man there is music written for harmonica
and I used that to learn to read for harp. To me, the sheet music
version of me playing sounds far better than reading the tab. Has
anybody else had a similar experience? Also, I'd like to ask if anyone
has a favorite book of music that they play harp to.
Thanks, Brandon