RE: [Harp-L] harmonica keys

<<I've been playing harp for a while, but am only now thinking of hooking
up with a like-minded guitarist.

I need to get some new harps, so if I were to buy three, to play
cross-harp, what do you recommend as the best three harmonica keys to
get?

Cheers from down-under,

Peter Thompson>>

<<...Hi Peter

What kind of music do you envisage playing?

Steve>>

<<Hi Steve,

Amplified blues, ragged on the technique, but full of soul!

Peter Thompson >>

Well Peter, there are literally hundreds of folks on this list who are now in a position to advise you. C'mon, y'all....!

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I use your quote "Ragged on the technique, but full of soul!" It's the only hope I've got!

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica