[Harp-L] Richard Hunter performance in Norwalk CT Sat. August 7

Hi all,

This is a quick message to advise that I'll be performing several of my
solo harmonica pieces at the FUSE! series run by Performance Dance in
Norwalk, CT at 8 PM on Saturday, August 7.  I'll be one of several
performers (and the only harmonica player and composer) on the bill that
night.

Address and contact info for Performance Dance is as follows:

12 Fitch Street
Norwalk, CT 06855
203-855-1118
dance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My understanding is that the FUSE peformances -- which are held in a
room that seats about 60 -- tend to sell out, so don't dally if you're
planning to attend.

Hope to see you there, Regards, Richard Hunter