re: triplets

Hi,
 I would check my reed gaps, sounds like one of the 5 holes is off. Check
them both, each one affects the other. Compare the ratio to the adjacent
reeds that play well, and take that into consideration. I would also take
it apart and make sure there isn't a little fuzz or facial hair in there.
It's a crap shoot on many new harps if it will be correctly gapped or
(sometimes) even in tune. Oh my, I already turned this into an
unimportant, stupid gear related thread........sorry you'll have to adjust
your technique somehow.