Smo-joe's altered tuning post 4/27

OK, I'm much more comfortable as a lurker, but -
I've been away from the PC for a few days and blushed when I read Smokey's
post about the night I sat in on his gig. I had a lotta fun, and he's a real
nice guy- besides being a good chrom jazz/pop player. I do, however, feel
compelled to post that I was not a world champion, but was honored to place 3rd
behind Carlos Del Junco and Larry Eisenberg (Iceman) in 1993 in Trossingen -
diatonic jazz/melodic catagory.
( BTW, I got my butt kicked in 1997 when I used my self tuned diminished
harps - perhaps prematurely).
Last thing, the chroms I use aren't exactly standard, in that I tune 'em
major 6th:
Blow: C  E   G  A  C
Draw: D  F#  A  B  D
and I half valve them, giving me some juicey notes.
Smokey, thanks for the kind words, I'll see you soon.
- -Ed Coogan
Gainesville,Fl.