  From: Nicolas Fouquet=20
  To: Mudharp@xxxxxxx ; ebenross@xxxxxxxxx ; Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 5:54 PM
  Subject: Re: OK! etc.

  I agree, though I am a Welmeister retailer. Big River Harp are very =
good harps, and they need a very little to be as good as any MS =
Harmonica.

  Meanwhile, for those who are interested, you can find very cheap =
harmonicas in foreigner courntries.

  I have a friend who has been in China last week. He found a full set =
of Marine Band with the Hohner suitCase for =E2=82=AC 50.
  So, If you do not mind to pay 20 or 30 bucks for shipping and 10 bucks =
for custom fees, you can have 12 harps with the Hohner Harmonica =
suitcase  for $ 90

  Here, in South of France, many people go to Spain to buy their =
harmonicas: 12 =E2=82=AC for a Hohner Special 20 Handmade. Pretty good =
deal...

  You, US follk, you may find bargain in Mexico! Have look at the lands =
which have an economic agreement with USA. You could find very good deal =
then.

  In EU, such countries as Poland will come in next week. Then, we will =
be able to get Hohner Meisterklasse for =E2=82=AC 30...

  Froggy

  Mudharp@xxxxxxx wrote:
    In a message dated 4/29/2004 11:09:46 AM Central Standard Time, =