Re: OK! etc.

I agree, though I am a Welmeister retailer. Big River Harp are very good harps, and they need a very little to be as good as any MS Harmonica.

Meanwhile, for those who are interested, you can find very cheap harmonicas in foreigner courntries.

I have a friend who has been in China last week. He found a full set of Marine Band with the Hohner suitCase for ? 50.
So, If you do not mind to pay 20 or 30 bucks for shipping and 10 bucks for custom fees, you can have 12 harps with the Hohner Harmonica suitcase  for $ 90

Here, in South of France, many people go to Spain to buy their harmonicas: 12 ? for a Hohner Special 20 Handmade. Pretty good deal...

You, US follk, you may find bargain in Mexico! Have look at the lands which have an economic agreement with USA. You could find very good deal then.

In EU, such countries as Poland will come in next week. Then, we will be able to get Hohner Meisterklasse for ? 30...

Froggy