Re: Harp Wars

"Paul Harker" says:
> I just wonder if the guitar lists ever have wars about a harp player who
> thinks he can play guitar: "Yeah, Little Sonny Boy Slim Brown might play a
> mean harp, but he is giving guitar a bad name."

LOL! - If they did, it'd be Charlie Musselwhite!

(Just jokin', Charlie)

Actually, Charlie plays pretty good guitar...in fact, about as good as Dylan
or Young's harmonica playing. It's cool when a creative artist takes on a
new tool for expression...doesn't necessarily have to set a new standard for
instrumental achievement (IMO) though. And I wouldn't imagine Dylan or Young
have ever considered themselves "ambassadors" for harmonica, guitar or
keyboards.

D**n fine song-writers & entertainers, though. And they get more work than
me...

- -Scorcher