Re: Harmonica that ruins a song.

<<The best way to get the harmonica taken seriously is to forget about
whether people take it seriously or not.  They can scent the fear.  <g> >>

The best way to get the harmonica taken seriously is to take it seriously
ourselves.   Practise and improve.  Work hard with other musicians to ensure
that what we contribute enhances the whole.  We debate techniques, tone,
embouchure, projection and expression on this list, painstakingly.  The
fruits of all that is that we play better, and will be regarded as
musicians.  The guy who can hardly play notes one at a time who sticks his
harp in a rack and blasts away is bypassing all this and just gives the harp
a bad name.  A chap of this persuasion once gave me a bunch of harps to
clean up and tweak for him.  They were wrecks but he didn't know it!

It's so easy anyone can do it, eh?

Steve

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger