Top Jazz Harmonica VIDEO !!

Ahh....no one has mentioned Videos!!!

Have I got one for y'all,-)))  You get TWO great Jazz players for the =
price of NONE!

That's right, it's free......just click on the link below to Randy =
Singer's web-page, then click on under the pix of  "Randy & Toots". He =
has it in Broadband or Dial up format...

 it' great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is a first, I've seen Toots live on several occassions =
and he has NEVER asked another Harmonica player to come up and Jam..... =
Some of us got to see him Jam a bit at Chris M's Harmonica Summit which =
was rare enough. But this is at one of Toot's gigs and they really are =
havin' a blast.=20

    BTW, if any of you are not familiar with his work, check out his =
site and bio and some samples from his NEW release "Harmonica Dreams" =
it's gorgeous!

I met Randy a few years back at a  SPAH convention, thru a mutual friend =
Richard Hunter. Myself and Randy having done extensive Studio work, we =
hit it off and I truly respect his work. He has played & toured and =
recorded with some of the "Heavys" and now Toots...

Kudos to a cool video and some awesome playing Randy!!

http://www.randysinger.com

Ciao,
Rob Paparozzi