New to Harmonica, this list, and a fun sound I made

Hey everybody, I just completed my introductory Harp lessons, and have begun
to use my megar skills to jam with a few friends.  Well, this past weekend
we had an intresting jam with about 2 people on hand drums, 1 on some tribal
like bass drum and another on a recorder.  I initially tried playing
individual notes in this setting and found that my music never really
meshed.  For fun i tried to humm through the harmonica.  In doing so on the
lower notes i could create a really awsome chanting sound.  I used hand
tremolo to really liven up the effect, and soon my C harmonica was a full
fledged tribal instrument.  This effect was really fun and I think I'm gonna
have to use it more often in Jams and hopefully refine it enough to really
get a range of sounds.  Well just wanted to leave you guys this message for
fun.  Have a nice week.