Can't get enough of Stevie

Thanx for the tip Johnny; I'll check out the Williams bros. stuff you mentioned.
I agree wholeheartedly with what you say about chrom and the gospel thing. I play some steel guitar too, and can't help
thinking that the popularity of the steel in gospel is because of its potential for a 'pure & heavenly' sound. Likewise
the chrom which is, to be frank, a little antiseptic for me, can really find a place in gospel, particularly in the
hands of a master like Stevie who knows how to squeeze it just right.
Cheers,
RD