RE: Moanin' and the CX-10

Mitch weiss wrote:
"To hear how "diatonic sounding" I play the CX-10,  check out my tune
"Backyard Boogie" at http://www.ampcast.com/mitchweiss  it's a solo harp
gut-bucket kind of thing."

I checked out this piece (which is actually named "BackPORCH Boogie"),
and it's very diatonic sounding indeed. Would like to know what the
tuning scheme is for this instrument.

I also checked out Mitch's take on "Cold Duck Time", one of my favorite
Eddie Harris/Les McCann numbers. Mitch's sound and approach on this
piece is thrilling from the first note.  From previous correspondance, I
believe that Mitch often uses a POD amp emulator for his "amped"
sounds.  Perhaps Mitch can advise if that's the "amp" used on this cut.

Regards, Richard Hunter