Re: Getting to Robert Bonfiglio's website

Nicolas Fouquet wrote:

> Well, when you go at that address, you mus have 2 windows opening in
> same time. The wider one is the one which give you trouble.
> The other one is the menu to surf on Robert Website.
>
> Froggy

No, multiple windows don't open.  But running a Google search on his
name produces "www.robertbonfiglio.com/main/."  THAT opens the site.  No
"main.html," just "main."  Don't ask me, I have no clue.  But then, if
you click on "Home," you get taken back to the original dead zone where
there's Bonfiglio's name and nothing else.  I'm going to be up in New
York City tomorrow--I really hope that Tower, before it sinks into the
sea of creditor debt and This Space for Lease, has some of his CDs.
I've heard a great deal about Bonfiglio's playing, and it has all been
positive.

Ken