RE: Moanin' and the CX-10

Brendan Power makes a very good custom of the Slide Harp.
I have tried one! I could not believe it was a Slide Harp.
I have, myself, a standard Slide Harp (not customized) which I do not like to much. But the Custom made by Brendan is a very good one.
It is amazing to feel the difference that the custom are so much better.

Froggy

Marcio Marchini <mqm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

| I started out playing the Koch about 30 years ago and then
| switched to the Slide Harp when I discovered that. As
| everyone knows those harps are not very well made and I
| always wanted to have a custom instrument
| built (talked to Huang and Hohner about it over the years).

How about the new Hering Vintage 40 ?

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HE1040.html

Maybe it's better than the Slide Harp ?

marcio