Re: Micro-bass

Quoting Scorcher <scorcher@xxxxxxx>:

> Am I the only
> goof-ball that thinks it'd be really cool to have one of these?
> (Wonder how much it'd cost to MAKE 10 or 20 of 'em?)

What a *great* idea for campfire players, back porch jammers, the zillion or
so bands around Austin doing jug band revival music or all the bluegrass
players.  I'd be interested in getting one of those 10 or 20 harps Scorch
mentions if any manufacturers are monitoring this list.

Tio Ed

- --
Ed Kliman
Writer/Musician/Publisher