Re: Delta Frost

In a message dated 4/17/04 12:32:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kampas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Howdy all,

I'm just a list friend, not a true-blue Harp-L fella, so I don't know if
this has been talked about (and the archives are currently down), but I'm
wondering if anyone has had a chance to try the Deltra Frost harmonicas by
Bushman with the phosphor bronze reedplates. Sound good? Play well? Are
there any health issues I should know about associated with phosphor
bronze? Please respond to my e-mail address as well as the list, since I do
not receive the list. Thank you!

Stephen K.
- --

If there have been any responses to this post, I'd very much appreciate
seeing a copy of them.

Thanks,

Steve A.