Re: ADV: Re: dennis gruenling with peter karp

Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Boy, keep on going like that. And don't fear to chat Dennis up.
> He is a very nice guy

indeed, one of the highlights of that show was that i got to
chat with him for most of the first set break.  he's a very
nice guy, and patiently answered all my inane questions.
great fun.

> and, later, when you will be 99 years old, you
> could tell your kids that you have seen and meet Dennis and they will
> look at you just like we look, nowadays, at the people who have been
> jamming and seeing and spending time with Robert Johnson,
> Junior Wells, SBW1, Deford Bailey....

:-)

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.