Diminished tuned 10-holer chromatic for sale

I've decided to sell my C diminished Swan 10-holer chromatic for 50 euros plus postage
(from the Netherlands). This was my first tuning project, so I'm only making a nominal
charge for the tuning work. As all the professional tuners have long waiting lists, I figure
this might be useful to someone wanting to try diminished tuning.

E-mail me off-list if you're interested.

- -Keith Freeman