Vidéos

To all the list: I have some videos I found on the net; The download is LEGAL and fully AUTORIZED by the performers and the producers.

Because I found it on french website, some of you might not be able to get it (cause it's written in french), so contact me offlist that I send you the file on your mail-box.

I have the following videos:

Greg Slapczynski in Trossinge, Steve Baker in Trossingen, Larry Adler (2videos), Mike Turk and Olivier Ker Ourio.

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail