RE: "Tribute to....." - was NEW Clapton CD with Jerry Portnoy

Iceman says:
What's with this "Tribute to...": music craze? (It's real big in jazz, too).
I have as yet to hear a "Tribute to..." recording that is as good or better
than whom the "Tribute to...." is.

I'm with you, Iceman! (Could this be a way to SELL CDs?)

And, as for the folks who thought there was not enough Harmonica on the
latest Clapton CD:
We should be grateful we got ANY! Robert Johnson had NO harmonica on the
original cuts!

;-)

- -Scorcher